Hard Coat American Paint Company
***HARD COAT IS LIKE TOPCOAT ON STEROIDS***
Use: APC TOPCOAT FINISH-
- Topcoat Clear is a durable topcoat, recommended for table tops, cabinets, chairs and highly used surfaces. Stir well before use.
- No need to dilute, this topcoat brushes out like water! One coat is sufficient for a sealed paint surface, 2 coats recommended for higher use, 3 coats for cabinets. If you want a more matte sheen add25% water to the top coat and just apply two coats
- Apply with a good soft, brush can also be applied with a velour roller.
- Apply over painted surfaces in a thin, even coat. It will soak into pain and dry to a satin sheen
- You can apply over your clay/chalk/mineral base paint in as little as 2-4 hours before reapplying
- When your finish is dry you are done! You can use brown Kraft bags to lightly buff your surface-you can also lightly buffer it with a little clear wax-it will give your painted sealed surface a lovely glow and more natural feel
- DO NOT APPLY TOPCOAT OVER WAX. Topcoat is usually used in place of wax – however, you can lightly buff with a little Clear wax after you Topcoat.
- The Topcoat Finish bottle has a white film around the rim-it is natural and most often will brush out in application, if not, just flick it off. Its natural!
Application: Apply APC Hard Coat at a room temperature above 59 degrees F, apply with a Brush or a Rag. Stir product well before use. Surface must be clean, dry, free of grease and absorbent. Painted surfaces must be completely dry before applying Hard Coat.
Quality: Excellent flow, high water resistance, high strength, and durability. Satin Shee, Transparent.
Drying Time: APC Hard Coat drives within four-to-five hours between coats. Depending on temperature, humidity, and surface it is being applied to. The product will cure over a period of approx. one week to reach the final hardness.
Ingredients: Dispersion of Polyurethane in Water, Alcohol, Micro Wax, Silicid Acid, Silicone, Anti-skinning Agent, VOC content is less that 100gm/liter.
Clean-up: Clean all brushes and tools with warm soapy water quickly as the product dries quickly
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Disposal: Do not pour unused product down the drain; allow it to dry and dispose of excess material safely and ecologically using appropriate containers. Please comply with your state regulations.