Vintage White Antiquing Wax
American Paint Company waxes create a dirt and dust resistant seal that buffs out to a lustrous finish. The Vintage Antiquing Wax can be applied directly to the raw, dry paint without the need for clear waxing first. No oily staining or sticky residue. It dries quickly and will buff out beautifully.
My favorite wax, pre-tinted just for you! Can be mixed with clear wax to change the intensity. A little goes a long way, glides on with a chip brush, dries quick, buffs to lovely sheen. ALL NATURAL.
Sold in 4 ounce samples and 13.5 ounce cans.
APC VINTAGE WHITE WAX-
- Vintage White Wax will help soften your APC color, creating a whitewash effect.
- The waxes create a dirt and dust resistant seal that buffs out to a lustrous finish.
- Let the wax dry (minimum 2-4 hours) then buff your surface with a soft dry cloth to a lovely sheen. Additional buffing will increase durability.
- This product requires several days to fully cure. Freshly waxed surfaces should be kept free of moisture and heavy used traffic for a good week or two.
- DO NOT APPLY TOP COAT FINISH OVER WAX. DO NOT APPLY A WATER BASED GLAZE OVER WAX. These need to be applied BEFORE wax.