Primer, Finisher, Sealer. No stripping, sanding or priming necessary. It bonds to almost any surface. (varnish, poly, glass, metal, tile, plastic, masonry, laminate, linoleum, wood – unfinished or previously painted with latex or oil-based paint) making virtually any surface paintable. Perfect for kitchen cabinets, furniture, vanities and accessories. When cured, BEYOND Reclaim Soft Grey Gray Paint is durable, chip-resistant, and washable with mild soap and water. Designed for beginners but gives a professional look
- Simply brush or stipple BEYOND Reclaim into corners, crevices, and hard to reach areas.
- Roll on flat surfaces (a 5/8″ roller is preferred).
- Allow 3-5 days to dry to seal the finish BEFORE applying a glaze.
*NOTE: Traditional brush stroke techniques are not preferred when using BEYOND Reclaim
- Your surface must be CLEAN, DRY, GREASE, OIL, and WAX FREE. Use “Simple Green” or a similar product to remove all dust and grease.
- BEYOND Reclaim is thick on purpose – It’s texture eliminates the worry of brush marks, provides a finish that conceals imperfections and offers versatility in application.
- For a smoother finish, use less BEYOND Reclaim; apply it thicker for a more textured effect. Piece of furniture or a whole kitchen project.
Sage green, perfect description. Available in 8 ounce sampler, quart and gallon sizes. 1 Quart = 10-12 cabinet door/drawer fronts and corresponding frames with two coats. 1 Gallon = 40-48 cabinet door/drawer fronts and corresponding frames with two coats.
- Avoid wetting your surface for 3-5 days after applying BEYOND Reclaim and another 3-5 days after glazing.
- Allow to cure for 30 days. Then you may clean surface as needed with a soft cloth and mild soap and water. To make challenging surfaces scrub able and more durable, coat with your favorite clear coat according to the manufacturer’s directions. Always test a small area first.
- Coats: 1-2 as needed (Bright White 2-3 as needed).
- Drying Time: 2-4 hours depending on thickness of application.
- Clean Up: Good old-fashioned soap and water.