Vintage Clear Wax
American Paint Company waxes create a dirt and dust resistant seal that buffs out to a lustrous finish. No oily staining or sticky residue. It dries quickly and will buff out beautifully.
A little goes a long way, glides on with a chip brush, dries quick, buffs to lovely sheen. ALL NATURAL. 4 ounce sampler.
The absolute best all natural wax around, end of story.
Sold in 4 oz. and 13.5 oz sizes.
APC VINTAGE CLEAR WAX-
- Clear Wax should be applied in a thin even coat with natural bristle brush or lint-free cloth. No need to apply heavy
- We use chip brushes to scrub in the wax, they do a great job jamming the wax into the nooks and crannies. Round wax brushes with natural bristles also work great for wax application.
- I dab my brus into the wax and apply it in a light scrubbing motion onto the surface. You will see the paint becoming ‘wet’ looking as it soaks in the wax, nice because you can see where you’ve applied it! You then scrub/push that wax around until there is no more left on your surface or brush, then dab in the can for more and continue. When you apply lightly like this you wipe off less excess wax (waste less)
- Let the wax dry (min 2-4) hours then buff your surface with a soft dry cloth, or even better, use one of our drill mounted power buffers – quick and easy!
- For an even harder finish,, the wax can be rebuffed 2-4 days after initial buffing
- This product requires time to fully cure. Freshly waxed surfaces should be kept free of moisture and heavy use traffic for a good week or two.